This is not legible. I think I need to go to bed. It is beautiful when you act like it is the weekend, when it is not. Should I remove the glitter? Right now water!
Freckles Like curly hair, I bet the people with freckles wished they didn’t have them and the ones without wished they did. To me they are cute and add something unique and different to the face. Others could see skin cancer, sun spots, damage. I guess those with the freckles have to be careful in the sun, but shouldn’t we all?
Braid There are so many types of braids. I think I can do them all, all but the fishtail braid. I have tried and no matter what I do I cannot master it. I think I might resort to “googling” it. You can “google” anything. I think I “google” about 4 times a day. It is really sad. I no longer retain information because I know that google will tell me. This leaves room in my brain for things like the lyrics to New Kids “Cover Girl”. Why is that still in my head?
There is nothing more happy than a dog when they get in the car. Eventually the excitement wears off, but at first there is pure joy, then there is a trapped feeling. The trapped feeling leads to desperate panic especially when you go through a car wash. They have no clue what is going on and that is made worse by the closed windows. Poor Astro, I think we gave him a heart attack. His happy car ride turned into torture and for that I’m sorry. Also for fireworks, those are mean too.
Comments
Post a Comment